İTÜ SUNY ÇİFT DİPLOMA PROGRAMI AZAR GRAMMAR KİTABI (PEARSON)
For nearly forty years, Understanding and Using English Grammar has been the go-to grammar resource for students and teachers alike. Its time-tested approach blends direct grammar instruction with carefully sequenced practice to develop all language skills.
New in this edition:
- Tests at the start of each chapter enable learners to check what they already know.
- Updated grammar charts highlight differences between written and spoken English.
- A chapter on article usage.
- A variety of readings include reviews, articles on current topics, and blogs on student success.
- Extra practice to help students grasp concepts better.
- Step-by-step writing activities are supported by tips, and pre-writing and editing tasks.
- Essential Online Resources include Student Book audio, Student Book answer key, Grammar Coach videos, and self-assessments.