New Success retains its best features of Success and is brought up-to-date with refreshed material. An ambitious, traditional but adult-feel course that has a more academic environment and aims at high level school-leaving exams that enable entry into University.
With the same unit organisation and methodology asSuccess but with new material for reading and listening, New Success can be covered in one academic year at this level in Upper Secondary.
New Success provides:
- a controlled environment for teaching and learning
- student and teacher motivation
- an interactive approach to learning
- memorisation techniques
- an equal emphasis on skills and grammar
- a strong focus on vocabulary input and practice
- expansion of students’ general knowledge
- cultural awareness
- a principled testing and evaluation system plus exam preparation
- innovative digital solutions for both teachers and students, keeping up-to-date with new trends in education