The Ready to Order course book presents and practices the relevant language and skills work in context by focusing on typical situations in a hotel restaurant.
- Explores key language in context through real-life dialogues and texts
- Builds and recycles the relevant vocabulary that students need
- Helps students to communicate effectively and professionally through practising essential grammar, functional language and pronunciation
- Tip Boxes give extra help with learning skills and cultural awareness
- Glossary and grammar reference section provide extra support